Wednesday 11 January 2012

Change

After continously thinking about my awareness video for my FMP, I have decided to change my subject for a number of reasons;
Constraints - I feel that the production will be relying heavily on other people for it to be successful, I will need several actors for the piece to go ahead and I feel that I cannot rely on my actors all being available at the same time for filming.
Subject - it is a very serious subject and I am worried my video may not portray all the reasons of why people may suffer from eating disorders, stress of looking a specific way etc.
Time - after taking into consideration all the other assignments that I am currently working on, I feel that this video may not have the best outcome as time is an issue, also with having to rely on actors being available, the time in which I can film and edit is pushed to the limit.

I have therefore decided for the best outcome of my work and to produce a video that I am pleased with, I will now change the subject of my FMP to something that will still have an idea throughout but will be completely reliant on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment