Wednesday 11 January 2012

Subject

I have decided I am going to have a range of subjects that will link throughout the video.
I feel that the topics I am going to use link somewhat to me as a person and also in some way links to other projects that I have worked on.
Topics;
Lights - In previous work I have used footage of lights but slowed the shutter speed or blurred the image which I feel gives a great effect and a very good visual image. I will want to use footage of lights in this video.
Time - Time is something that effects us all in the short term and long term, therefore I would like to somehow get across the idea of time in this video, I feel this topic will link well with my idea of change.
Change - I want to look at changes that we dont neccesarily notice day by day, therefore I will take pictures of an object everyday at the same time and see how it changes day by day.
Sound/Music - By choosing an experimental video, I can use any music and sounds that I want, I want to play with the music, changing the tempo and mixing it with different footage to see how it effects it.
Irritation - I will feature footage of things people find extremely irriating throughout life.
Weather - Weather is something that effects many people in life from the mood that they are in to crops growing etc, I want to somehow use footage of weather in my video.
Emotion - I want to portray different emotions but without using actors faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment