Monday 26 March 2012

Secret World

My FMP will be the secret world of light. Within my tutorial we discussed different ideas in which I could exhibit my photos and the idea of the secret world of light was my favourite. I will use only a few photographs containting light art then work with the idea of the secret world behind the image.

The following image is where the idea originally came from and will be an image that I will be using in my final piece. When discussing the photo which was taken on the motorway that the blue light was actually an ambulance and this is when we found it fascinating that in 1 second of taking a photograph I managed to capture something that you would never be able to guess what it was. This then led to talking about the background story of the picture, the image holds many stories of different people travelling, the ambulance holds several stories behind the passengers on board, the staff, where they are going, what the emergency is etc.
I will get across this idea of the story in the secret world by using an overlay of many different sounds over an image, such as voices, medical talk, the noise of an ambulance, car engines, motorway noise etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment